You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central London location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a commercial footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Meritocratic progression into Account and Senior Account Management positions
- A company mobile
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- High earning potential with OTE of £40,000 in Y1 (successful graduates are earning six figure salaries by the end of year 2)
- International travel/Company holidays
- Private Health insurance/Pension
- Season ticket travel loan (if based in London)
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted health club membership
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995