You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Glasgow, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing a can-do attitude and a thirst for knowledge. We are looking for someone who wants to get involved in all aspects of marketing including:
* SEO / PPC
* Email & Marketing Automation
* Campaign Planning
* Branding & Advertising
* Content Management Systems
* Social Media Management
* Advertisement Design
Duties and responsibilities:
* You will help build and expand our audience by driving the right traffic to our sites, contributing to our longer-term goals
* You will contribute to the conception of ideas and themes alongside your colleagues
* You will plan, structure and create content to best serve user intent and to maximise usability and search visibility
* You will keep constant tabs on performance - analysing it from every angle to make bold, informed choices as to how to improve
* Where relevant, you’ll bring your marketing skills to help us achieve our commercial goals to ensure optimum ROI
* Clear English and perfect grammar are absolutely essential
Skills and experience:
* Ideally you will have a degree in marketing and are looking to apply this knowledge and gain valuable experience.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
* Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
* A high level of interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to maintain confidential information is essential
* Assertive and can articulate effectively.
* The right candidate will be proficient in the above areas, confident communicating with colleagues at all levels within the organization and able to simplify detailed information so that it is easily understood by candidates/clients.
We offer an expanding range of benefits, including training. The salary and package is dependent on the experience of applicants.
First People Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About First People Solutions
First People Solutions is an International Technical Recruitment Agency. For over 10 years the name of FPS has been synonymous within our specialist industries supplying temporary and permanent technical staff at all levels and disciplines across a diverse range of engineering and technical industry sectors.
FPS cover the following spec
- Recruitment & HR
- Glasgow, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1998
33 Bothwell St, Glasgow G2 6NL, UK