- Swindon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Salary: £25,000 (up to £35K OTE)
A business outsourcing and professional services company, our client is international and instantly recognisable. They’re looking for a Graduate Business Development Executive to help develop the company’s already impressive presence even further!
They’re currently looking to bring on board graduates to continue delivering on their reputation for excellence in the role of Graduate Business Development Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain experience with a reputable IT managed services company. You’ll be joining a leading brand name, receive unrivalled learning and development support, whilst having access to global progression opportunities.
Responsibilities you’ll have as a Graduate Business Development Executive:
- Qualifying responses to marketing campaigns by reaching out and determining needs on behalf of senior sales executives
- Managing small and building up to large client accounts
- Shadowing your seniors at meeting
- Utilising excellent phone manner and written communication skills to introduce product and service offering
- Developing expertise in client products in order to present to potential prospects
- Providing support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic.
Over the years this client have retained their status as a great place to work – this opportunity is a fantastic foundation role for someone wanting to start a career in finance, with excellent career progression opportunities on offer for graduates demonstrating the right attitude.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate showing drive, resilience and a highly driven manner.
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Swindon, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995