- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Loyalty Operations Manager
Hotels.com is part of Expedia Group, one of the largest travel companies in the world.
We power growth through customer loyalty, and our award-winning Hotels.com® Rewards loyalty program is just one reason why our customers keep coming back to our 89 websites worldwide. At Hotels.com we want to be the best - but we’re humble and transparent, and we support each other as one team.
Come and join us in our mission to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
What you'll do
The Hotels.com team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join the Hotels.com Loyalty team as Loyalty Operations Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for the trading performance of our loyalty program, work collaboratively with our Product, Loyalty and Marketing team to drive operational excellence. You will also identify efficiencies in the current setup of our Rewards Program and continuously strive for compliance, laser-focus monitoring and operational excellence.
You will report to the Director, Loyalty & Affiliates Finance and will be based in the Global Hotels.com Office based in London.
Are you interested in driving actions essential to the continued growth and evolution of the program and overall business?
- You will be responsible of the operational rails that allows Hotels.com to build value from our loyalty program.
- You will be the single point of contact in the Loyalty team with Product and Tech teams to identify and resolve new bugs and ensure operational maintenance
- You will lead bi-weekly Trading session with multiple partners across the business and deep dive any variance on critical metrics
- You will find opportunities and efficiency measures within our program that are both financially viable as well as customer-centric
- You will build business cases and internal pitch materials to gain consensus for senior leadership
- You will understand the size complexity and risk of bringing operational measures to life through product development and execution
- You will provide financial modelling support for optimization to the loyalty program and marketing loyalty campaigns
- You will control the compliance of the program rules across the organization making sure the programme is healthy and there is no fraud
- You will partner with Product, Loyalty and Marketing on the maintenance of efficiency measures to achieve desired financial outcomes
- You will ensure that our membership acquisition is optimized for business requirements and our financial plan
- You will drive loyalty automation: identify requirements, define plan & roadmap, coordinate execution for both our financial and tracking / attribution processes.
- You will partner closely with analytics, finance and data engineering team leaders to improve internal and external reporting functionality so that the business has accurate data / insights to make decisions.
- You will collaborate with Internal and External Audit
Who you are
- Experience in a technical operations role or finance role
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to frame and solve unstructured problems
- Excellent organization skills and ability to lead multiple projects
- Ability to influence partners in various parts of the organization
- Excellent presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Focus, resilience and great at problem solving. Able to easily continue to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks/ hurdles occur
- Work closely with other technical teams (i.e. Tech Lead, Product Owners) to ensure business goals and requirements are fully understood.
- Experience with data visualisation and storytelling for dashboards and reports.
- Good SQL skills would be beneficial
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.comTM, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Expedia we are revolutionising travel through the power of technology. Every second of every day, we send two travellers on a trip. We sell enough tickets to fill nearly six hundred 737 airplanes every day, and our mobile apps have been downloaded more than 10 million times across 180 countries.
What does this mean to you?
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1994