You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12,000.0 per year
We are looking for the next EngageTech team member! This role is aimed at school and college leavers that are looking for an entry-level role with a route to data management, system and application admin as well as reporting in their future career. During the 18 month programme, you will be introduced to leading software packages and the best practice in handling company data.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About EngageTech49th on the Sunday Times’ list of 100 Best Small Companies in the UK! EngageTech delivers high-quality appointments & lead generation services to help build sales pipeline and develop opportunities for future business.
Located near: Southwark station, London.
No previous experience is required but an interest in IT is advised.
Some of the responsibilities you can expect to take on in your role are:
- Setting up Client Campaigns in their CRM System (SalesForce).
- Creating client reports.
- Building out and maintaining our database.
- Ad-hoc projects depending on company requirements.
- Foremost in your day to day is using Excel to manipulate and manage data. They then build on this to enable candidates to solve complex problems, approach data visualisation and reporting.
Working 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
It is a changing role with a steep learning curve, for those looking to work in a fast paced environment, this is an opportunity to get a running start in your career. Previous apprentices have taken a variety of roles beyond this programme ranging from Sales Operations to Line-Manager of the Apprentice team.
- Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Skills and soft skills required
- Experience with Excel would be a big bonus.
- Problem Solving - find your own way of working through different tasks.
- Communication - you’ll have many stakeholders to manage.
- Continuous Learning - the most important way to self-progress and improve yourself.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 BTEC Double Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Business Administration.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK