- Crawley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
The Graduate Project Management Analyst would be primarily based for transforming the customer requirements into achievable technical specifications.
- Project reporting, producing reports, spreadsheets etc
- Project Administration
- Project Monitoring
- Organising meetings/minutes
- Organising, facilitating RAID workshops
- Liaison with 3rd parties and internal teams
- Project management
- Microsoft office – word , excel and power point
- Professional powerpoint skills essential
- Good presentation skills required as working in a professional environment, likely to be demanding timelines
- Client Facing
- Leadership Skills
- Skill to co-ordinate with offshore team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- in Crawley, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968