You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Redhill, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 8.6 per hour
At Explore Learning, our mission is to develop the next generation of fearless learners. We are looking for passionate and inspiring tutors to join our family and unlock light bulb moments for our members.
What will you be doing?
- As a tutor you will tailor your approach – supporting children to learn and progress at their own pace.
- You will encourage children to overcome challenges – celebrating and recognising their efforts and achievements.
- You will provide short written feedback notes to keep parents up to date with their child's progress.
Why tutor at Explore Learning?
We're an award-winning maths and English tuition provider, supporting 4-14 year olds after-school and at the weekends in a dynamic and engaging environment.
We've been doing this brilliantly for over 16 years and our success is down to our incredible people that live and breathe our vision and values.
We have been voted the #2 Sunday Times Best Company to work for in the UK and we deliver a vast amount of brilliant training to ensure you develop and progress both personally and professionally.
What we offer
- Flexible shifts
- Regular team socials
- Performance related pay reviews
- Opportunity for career progression
- Tutor of the Year Awards
- At least finished high school and attained strong GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)
- Passionate about education
- You might have experience working with children
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Explore Learning
Explore Managers and Tutors know how to get the best out of children. They are passionate about education and engaging communicators an
- Academia & Education
- Guildford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2001