- Slough, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 21 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
knowledge based systems
You will be the leading the Customer Services team, managing the end-to-end order management process and all related outputs, as well as being part of the Senior Customer Supply team reporting into the Head of Customer Supply. You will be responsible for the team and ensuring they over-deliver and are focused on achieving Business and Customer KPIs for service, claims and cost to serve. You will also be part of the Senior Customer Supply team; driving the team strategy and identifying and leading projects / opportunities to improve ways of working and efficiencies within the team. Key Responsibilities
- Direct Line Manager for the Customer Service team, whilst managing key Senior stakeholders
- Over-seeing and supporting the team with their daily tasks and ongoing coaching and development
- First port of call for all queries from the team and escalation point for those directly working with the team
- Overall ownership of the end-to-end order management process from order transmission to Customer specific shortage reports –> identifying opportunities to improve ways of working, drive efficiencies and add value
- Ensuring Customer service levels are at the forefront of all decision making
- Running service KPI reporting and analysis internally including month-end invoicing process
- Ensuring the team are communicating effectively internally and externally and proactively managing efficient ordering, understanding delivery requirements and working with our 4PL to deliver OTIF
- Cross-functional working and relationship building with Sales, Demand Planning, Logistics and Finance
- Owning the process with the team for all credit claims in a timely manner to the Finance team
- Maintain Customer Restricted / Inclusive Product lists in liaison with Demand Planning team
- Work In close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement teams, create, monitor and revise forecasts for all products ensuring accuracy measures are met and continuously improve.
- Monthly Senior CS meetings with Finance, Logistics and Demand Planning for idea generation and ongoing resolution of challenges being faced to drive an effective and motivated team
- Conduct team performance reviews and implement targets
- Key interface between RB and Customer Services Key Skills and Competencies
- Graduate calibre, with customer services management experience
- Can-do attitude, demonstrates ability to act pro-actively
- Management or team leading experience of a minimum of 4 direct reports
- Knowledge of Supply Chain & Logistics and Finance processes within the FMCG sector
- Experience working with major retailers
- Knowledge of JD Edwards system would be an advantage
- Exceptional ability to manage workload and identify priority tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Strong influencing / communication expertise
- Ability to build good relationships and challenge constructively and confidently
- Ability to consolidate large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans.
- Naturally inquisitive and interested in the brands.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels and able to resolve conflict situations
- Competent with PC tools and information systems with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to challenge the status quo and propose improvement.
- Able to apply appropriate problem-solving techniques to evaluate and resolve operational issues.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RB (Reckitt Benckiser)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even etter ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is...
- Consumer goods
- Slough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1823
103-105 Bath Rd, Slough, UK