- Liverpool, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are seeking a Junior Recruitment Assistant to join our friendly and energetic team based in Liverpool City Centre. We are a young but ambitious company, so you will be an integral part of our team helping to expand the business and network. It is essential that you have a can-do attitude and be able to multitask as we have a small but close team, working together like a family with the goal of increasing company growth.
Every idea and action makes a great difference, so the candidate must be target driven and have a strong attention to detail. Our team is collaborative, supportive and this would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to strengthen their knowledge in the recruitment industry. There will be lots of opportunities for you to gain experience, develop all round recruitment skills and build relationships with candidates.
Ideaboxes Limited is an international recruitment and consultancy agency. It specialises in finding UK businesses experienced Chinese bilingual candidates. Ideaboxes aims to provide outstanding support for businesses and offer professional career advice for Chinese speakers based in the UK. By delivering this service, Ideaboxes can act as a bridge between distinguished employers and high-level job seekers. By recruiting the best Chinese candidates for employers, this will assist in the development of an expanding Chinese market and meet the increasing demand for Chinese speakers in the work place, worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft emails to candidates
- Answer inbound telephone calls and handle enquiries in a professional methodical manner.
- Create exciting job descriptions
- Format candidate CV’s into the Ideaboxes structure and draft accompanying referral letters.
- Arrange telephone and Skype interviews.
- Contact candidates and carry out telephone interviews.
- Host Skype interviews
- Ensure candidate information is accurate and up to date.
- Assist candidates when helping them prepare for interviews.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Building good working relationships with candidates.
- Social media management
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good email etiquette and telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and target driven
- A confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Multitasking ability and capable of prioritising tasks.
- A problem solving approach and able to stand your ground
- Experience working in an office environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Salary package: Lunch allowance and travel expenses + a performance based bonus
Hours: 20-25 hours per week (flexible)
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact successful candidates within 14 days.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ideaboxes Limited
IDEABOXES LIMITED is an innovator in career services, recruitment, staffing. IDEABOXES offers the professional career advice for Chinese speakers who base in the UK. We also provide a bespoke Chinese recruitment service. IDEABOXES acts as a bridge between employers and job seekers, and always strive for a win-win solution for both parties....
- Recruitment & HR
- in Liverpool, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013