You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Portsmouth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer / Graduate Production Engineer Position Overview
Working under a team of experienced engineers, this position will expose the successful candidate to key elements of applications engineering, development engineering and systems integration. The other key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Carrying out Software/Coding Development and hardware design for automated machinery and other machinery used for detection, instrumentation, measuring and inspection equipment.
* Following each project from cradle to grave, you will shadow and support experienced engineers, who in turn will provide you with coaching and development. Working alongside experienced engineers to further your own skillset and develop further understanding of automated and electronically controlled machinery.
* Digital Systems, Electronics Design, System Installation/Commissioning, Carrying out Testing and Proof of Concept work.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer / Graduate Production Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree Qualified in a Mechatronics / Automation / Robotics field of study.
* Working experience in a relevant field of work would be an advantage but not essential.
* Proficiency in the use of C++, C#, MATLAB or LabVIEW is essential.
* Ability to program and write application code from scratch is desirable.
* Proficiency in the use of PLC packages such as Siemens S7 would be an advantage.
* A pro-active and self-motivated attitude is required for this position.
* Desire to travel domestically and internationally on an occasional basis.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* A Full UK Driving Licence.
* Based within a commutable distance of the Portsmouth area.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer / Graduate Production Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary: £20,000-£25,000 Dependant on Skills/Experience.
* 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Chichester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012