You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
A great opportunity for a UX developer to join PA’s Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence, to support the continuing digital marketing transformation.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Website Development Manager, you will create best-in-class web pages, providing the sector and service marketers with technical support, to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who will operate as a technical advisor to the marketing team, who is confident implementing responsive and creative web pages, as well as proactive in recommending how we can use technology to improve the user experience on the website.
Based in London, the successful candidate will support the delivery of the digital marketing strategy, blending technical expertise and UX knowledge, to optimise the delivery of digital marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who has experience working closely with or as part of a marketing team, who has an interest and understanding for user experience beyond technical development. This role will suit someone who is a go getter, who is happy to get involved on different projects and work collaboratively with teams and with a customer centric mentality. Project management and SEO experience would be a bonus.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Build best-in-class, responsive web pages for marketing campaigns, providing the sector and service marketers with technical support. Recommend creative solutions for high performing web pages that meet business requirements and objectives.
- Deliver a conversation rate optimisation (CRO) programme, which will include A/B testing, personalisation campaigns, and reporting on the performance of CRO activities.
- Manage regular updates to website content, implement SEO improvements, ensure compliance with accessibility standards, and QA test. Ensure high quality standards are met for the website by carrying out regular audits and fixing bugs and technical issues.
- Support the delivery of complex, large-scale website projects. Example projects include: re-design of page templates, new sections of the website and user journey review and re-map.
- Build engaging, responsive email templates that are aligned to UX and CRO best practice. Ensure consistency in experience and style with the website.
- Ensure ongoing best use of recently rolled-out tools: CMS (Episerver), marketing automation (Marketo). Support the roll-out of new features to the marketers through training and contribute to decision making for technical integration projects and maintenance.
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About PA Consulting Group
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specialising in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our 2,600 employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors and services, delivering
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Telecommunications
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1943
10 Bressenden Pl, Westminster, London, UK