- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17.0 per hour
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player who enjoys providing a comprehensive and reliable facilities service. You will primarily be responsible for carrying out catering support to SSAFA meetings and events setting up orders and preparing refreshments. You will also be regularly assisting SSAFA staff and volunteers in ad-hoc facilities duties.
To carry out this role successfully you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administration skills
- The ability work well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
- Demonstrable IT skills (in particular MS Office)
SSAFA is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.