- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job title: Client and Portfolio Data - Process and Change Analyst
Duration: 12 months
The Data Management group comprises three teams, Client & Portfolio, Securities and Pricing. The group is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of data to facilitate the Investment and client reporting processes. Services are provided directly to internal clients across Investment, Distribution and Infrastructure divisions within the firm.
- Drive forward existing “re-house” stream of work that is decommissioning the legacy client and portfolio master application and replacing it with a number of strategic masters
- Collaboration with relevant IT teams to document and understand data lineage of attributes stored within the legacy application
- Produce current and future state process flow diagrams using industry standard software packages
- Ensure new strategic masters are underpinned by sound and documented business processes for sourcing, maintaining and retiring data
- Collaboration with IT to ensure the new masters deliver an intuitive UX, which supports the overall business process.
- Assisting as requi