You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job title: Client and Portfolio Data - Process and Change Analyst
Duration: 12 months
The Data Management group comprises three teams, Client & Portfolio, Securities and Pricing. The group is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of data to facilitate the Investment and client reporting processes. Services are provided directly to internal clients across Investment, Distribution and Infrastructure divisions within the firm.
- Drive forward existing “re-house” stream of work that is decommissioning the legacy client and portfolio master application and replacing it with a number of strategic masters
- Collaboration with relevant IT teams to document and understand data lineage of attributes stored within the legacy application
- Produce current and future state process flow diagrams using industry standard software packages
- Ensure new strategic masters are underpinned by sound and documented business processes for sourcing, maintaining and retiring data
- Collaboration with IT to ensure the new masters deliver an intuitive UX, which supports the overall business process.
- Assisting as required with the parallel “decom” stream of work
- Building a strong knowledge of C&P BAU processes, with a flexible attitude to helping the BAU team in times of need.
- Represent C&P, Data Management and Schroders in both internal meetings, and external forums as required by the role
- Degree or equivalent, or substantial previous Data Management experience
- Has achieved IOC, Claritas or IMC qualification
- Deep and broad understanding of C&P data
- Ability to build and maintain profile and credibility with key internal stakeholders across Investment, Distribution and Operations
- Strong analytical, numerical and technical skills, in particular Excel/VBA
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritise and willing to work flexible hours when necessary
- Focus on quality and delivery, with a practical and pragmatic approach
- Excellent communication skills- written, presentational and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure – a self starter
- Motivated to contribute proactively and embrace and support the change agenda
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and Commitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Schroders are a world-leading asset management business, with over 200 years of experience in shaping the prosperity of our clients. And from short-term challenges to long-term aims, every client is different. So, we know how important it is to focus on the individual, giving our undivided attention to helping them attain their goals.
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1804
1 London Wall Place, London Wall Place, London Wall, London, UK