You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What you'll do
The Global Banking and Markets Chief Operating Office (COO) organization has groups aligned to both specific lines of business and centralized functions. Our team is dedicated to understanding the unique complexity of each of our businesses and ensuring the business operates efficiently to meet our strategic goals.
Within a group, summer analysts help with a variety of new initiatives, projects and normal business tasks. Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working on several projects at once and being effective as an individual and as part of a team
- Developing and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Documenting collection and review, including deal files and other legally required documentation
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, reporting gap analysis
- Communication and interactions with team members
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK