- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,700.0 per year
Contract Finance, finance Administration, Contract Administration, Performance Management Your new company
My client is a prestigious charity based in Central London. They are currently recruiting for a Contract Finance & Performance Executive on a permanent basis. Your new role
This role is responsible for compiling claims and report to Funders in a timely manner. Ensuring that Funder requirements and The Trust's policies and procedures are adhered to. Working effectively across teams to maximise income, increase performance and ensure compliance. You will report monthly to the Head of Contract Performance / Contract Manager on performance against all allocated contracts and work with colleagues to action plan for poorly performing contracts. What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful upon application, it is expected that you will possess the following skills/experiences:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good planning and organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities and work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to use database software
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in managing public sector funding contracts in the voluntary sector including ERDF, ESF and Big LotteryExperience of using e-mail, internet, word-processing and spreadsheet packages, accurately and with good attention to detail.
- Experience in report writing.
- Previous experience of working in a similar / financial role
- Experience of working to deadlines and prioritising a varied workload
- High level of experience working with financial packages.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be paid between £24,350 - £25,700 per annum and will be placed into a permanent role. This is a great opportunity with the previous post-holder being promoted into a Contract Manager position. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent p
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968
250 Euston Rd, London, UK