- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
This company is an integrated post-production house based in Central London, focused on making emotionally engaging, stunning, visual content. They work on stills and motion content across all platforms including online, mobile, and print.This is a one month internship offering £1500 for the month, no chance for extension)How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Assisting the Senior PM who is managing two major accounts – a perfume brand and exclusive kitchen brand
- Managing the details of the project deliverables and ensuring it is relayed to the team in a timely manor
- Managing product range information and understanding the differences.
- Managing day to day comms with the client, creating jobs in fTrack and creating Google sheets where required.
- There would also be the opportunity to organise photo shots, create call sheets and attend shoots when needed.
- The team are friendly and welcoming but we do need some one who can buckle down and who is keen to learn and can do so quickly.
- Great organisational skills,
- Clear verbal and written communicator
- Problem solver
- Likes to meet their deadlines
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009