You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Ipswich, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
“The optimist sees the glass half full. The pessimist sees the glass half empty. The chemist sees the glass completely full, half with liquid and half with air.”
Are you a recent Science Graduate looking for a role where you can utilise your knowledge to its full potential?
***Science Graduate Teaching Assistant local to Beccles
***Long-Term, Full-Time role as Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Forward-thinking secondary school
***£60-£65 per day, paid on a weekly timesheet
***Must hold a 2.1 or higher in their degree
The school are hoping to meet with a Science Graduate who has a confident knowledge across all three Sciences who will thrive in a classroom environment.
• Must hold a 2.1 or higher in your relevant Science degree
• A great academic record throughout A-levels and GCSEs
• A-C grades in Maths, English and Science
• A confident character teaching in a classroom environment
• A broad knowledge in all three Sciences
About the role as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• Observing the different class teachers in the department
• Exploring different teaching techniques to expand and gain your very own style of teaching
• General classroom/department support – preparing materials
• Tutoring students on a 1:1 and small group basis
• Working with low and high achieving students
• Eventually taking on your own small teaching timetable to deliver your own pre-planned lessons
About the school:
• Friendly mainstream secondary school
• Accessible transport links/on site carpark
• High-achieving with great reputation
• Well known for retaining their graduates in becoming a Science Teacher
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Science Graduate applications, only successful Science Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010