Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Totally unique trainee recruitment role. Get ahead of the curve as a trainee recruitment consultant and be at the forefront of your market by joining this truly unique firm. Everyone in recruitment knows who they are and, with no one else coming close to operating at their level, they hold a very dominant position within their market. In this role you must locate and secure the best possible talent from business support roles through to board level positions in a booming market. Fill one of 2 vacancies as a trainee recruitment consultant on a hot desk with the potential to bill significant numbers alongside some hugely successful directors. By working with this particular firm you can kick-start your career in recruitment behind a brand that dominates the market with a fantastic reputation.
What you get:
- Work in a professional success-focussed environment in the heart of the London, in Farringdon
- Start the job as a trainee consultant the right way with a bespoke in-house training programme, become a full consultant in as little as 3 months!
- Relaxed enjoyable environment with people that genuinely care about you and your career.
- Be part of BIG growth plans, they have grown consistently for the last 36 months and will continue to do so at an extremely fast pace.
- Realistic earnings – year one OTE £35k, year two OTE £50k, year three OTE £100k
- Friday drinks, incentive trips to Vegas, lunch club for top billers
What you need:
- Pro-active, self-starter attitude
- Relaxed and conversational, at ease talking to people at any seniority
- Credible/Professional – can turn on the polish for client meetings
- Friendly and approachable – must fit in with the team here, all lovely!
- Money motivated, must want to chase that commission cheque
- Able to compete effectively with top standard consultants
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a trainee recruitment career in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales consultant jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £24,000 to £35,000 per annum OTE
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom