You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,608.0 per year
Are you keen to develop your clinical skills within a patient centered older adult’s environment? Our 20 bedded unit is modelled on a 72 hour length of stay and offers Registrants clinical experience across complex clinical assessment and liaison with our integrated community services. We work as a true multi-disciplinary team, with a unit based clinical lead, and education and development are a key part of our units values.
If you are a final year student or a registered nurse we are keen to hear from you, as we have Band 5 opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Dedicated Practice Development support
- Bespoke competency package
- Development of core skills including venepuncture, cannulation, intravenous drug administration, and frailty
- ‘Nurse escalator’ programme to enhance your career progression including leadership development
- Access to university based clinical pathway courses
- Access to a recognised teaching qualification
- Advocates of patient safety, and put the patient at the heart of all decision making
- Enthusiastic and committed to making a difference
- Strong team player who isn’t afraid to challenge
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement
- An excellent communicator who can prioritise effectively
- A strong desire towards own professional development
Harnessing ambition, investment, commitment and the contribution of our people, our vision is to be the UK’s best integrated care provider by 2020. We’re already on our way to achieving this. We’ve trebled our training budget, enhanced the way we recognise our people and are constructing career pathway frameworks. Our people have names, they have voices, they have a family here. As we create greater levels of service integration, we know where we’re going and we know we won’t get there alone. That’s why we want you to join us.
You do a brilliant job. So you deserve brilliant rewards. And that’s exactly what we’ll give you. We have put together an attractive package of benefits and rewards to reflect how much we value you, including free gym membership, shopping discounts, subsidised parking and nursery placements and more.
If you are this exceptional person, then we cannot wait to meet you! We strongly encourage you to make contact with us to arrange an informal visit to our unit or to talk through the opportunities that these posts offer. Full and part time hours available.
We also offer the opportunity to rotate to our medical assessment unit, if this is something that you would be interested in.
Further details can be obtained from:
David Powell (Matron) email@example.com
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Cross site workingPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band: 5 Staff Group:Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredSpecialty/Function:Medicine
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948
105 Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6AD