Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Moore Stephens LLP’s National Sales Team is responsible for generating new business to help meet the Firm’s strategic growth targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the sales team of the London office of Moore Stephens, a Top 10 UK and global accountancy and advisory firm supporting the sales team based in London, Thames Valley and Midlands.
The role will work with the sales team and the firm’s business units to support focused sales administrative support and business development activity, and will gain experience of a range of industry sectors, accounting and advisory services and marketing tactics. Whilst the role will be largely based in the sales team, it will directly support other parts of the business therefore gaining valuable experience and exposure to various areas of the firm. Responsibilities
Sales administrative support
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support to the business and assist with correspondence including LoE's and KYC etc
- Responsible for general administrative tasks
- Assisting with team commissions sheets, third party invoices and fee notes
- Diary management for internal team meetings and events including organising travel and accommodation
- Assist with reporting for both LLP and
About Moore Stephens
Helping our clients thrive in a changing world.
We provide our clients with support and guidance to deal with new risks and opportunities. As a Top 10 accounting and advisory network we support a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses.
We have a range of core servic
- Consulting & Accounting
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1907