You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The sustainability research function is integrated as part of the global research team and responsible for identifying environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors to support the investment decision making process to deliver sustainable returns for clients.
The main responsibilities include:
- Conduct detailed stock specific ESG research on assigned sectors
- Develop deep understanding of valuation implications and examine industry trends for assigned industries and businesses in that sector
- Conduct thematic research to examine social and environmental trends and the impact on investment decisions
- Build effective relationships with Portfolio Managers’ to integrate the research and best practices into investment process
- Represent the firm at industry conferences, events and engagement initiatives
- Previous experience as a research analyst at a financial institutions (buy-side, sell-side, investment consultancy, ESG research house)
- Clear passion for environmental, social and governance factors
- Studying towards CFA qualification
- Understanding of financial statements and modelling experience
- Degree educated from a top tier university
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mason Blake
At Mason Blake, we are specialised recruiters for the Investment Management sector, covering distribution, finance, risk, compliance, investment and operational functions. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivaled network of clients and candidates.
We're ideally placed to identify the best opportunitie
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
5 Luke St, London, UK