You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Wellington, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18.0 per hour
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 40 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Hourly rate: £18
Hours per week: as and when required Our Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948