You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Piscataway, New Jersey; West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6011181030
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Analyst, Enterprise Operations - Contract Support Services, located in Piscataway, NJ or West Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Contract Support Services Team (CSS) is responsible for providing answers to contract-related inquiries generated by our indirect (distribution/wholesalers) and direct customers and business partners, seeking to improve synchronization of contract price and eligibility, resolving customer price and eligibility discrepancies and supporting contracting process improvements.
As the Analyst, you will serve as a member of the Contract Support Services (CSS) delivering timely response and resolution to price and eligibility inquiries to our direct and indirect customers and business partners. Your primary responsibilities include tracking, monitoring and resolving inquiries from medical device distributors and pharmaceutical wholesalers and direct customers. You will also be the primary contact between the customer and field sales on Price Resolution inquiries. This may include collaborating with internal business partners such as our operating company franchise partners and other internal Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) departments.
- Serve as the point of contact for our customers, internal business partners and field their inquiries of varying types and complexity (i.e., contract pricing, customer/contract eligibility, discrepancies, etc.).
- Partner with cross functional teams to facilitate in resolution of contracting issues.
- Ensure consistent response quality and timeliness across all inquiries received via phone or email.
- Work in conjunction with team members and stakeholders to analyze inquiries, identify common root causes and design solutions that increases efficiency and enhances the customer experience.
- Aid in the resolution of issues escalated as needed.
- Ensure ongoing communication of status of resolution to stakeholders involved.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive and implement improvement processes or policies that will positively impact internal efficiencies and the customer experience.
- Ensure that all pertinent activities are logged in departmental tracking tool in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Effectively communicate with JJHCS counterparts (Contract Development, Supply Chain Data Management(SCDM), Price Resolution, and Operating Companies).
- Utilize multiple systems (ICS, CORE, MDM, Salesforce.com, and TRIM) to successfully manage workload on a timely basis.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience required
- Contracting and/or direct customer-facing experience preferred
- Customer-centric mindset and the ability to address customer issues in an effective and timely manner
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (written and oral) to interface with stakeholders at various levels of the organization, with an ability to make the complex simple
- Demonstrated ability to fluently speak, read, and write Portuguese and English or Japanese and English is a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to handle stakeholder inquiries/issues, develop and deliver solutions, and interdependently partner to resolve complex business matters
- Demonstrated partnership or leadership with projects and/or in cross functional teams preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and prioritization skills
- Requires intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Excel VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
- Experience in ICS, CORE, MDM, SAP or Salesforce.com preferred
- LEAN, Six Sigma, or Process Excellence Methodology experience, training, or certification preferred
- Experience within Global Ortho Medical Device industry is helpful
- Location & Travel Required: Position located in either Piscataway, NJ or Westchester, PA, with up to 10% domestic travel
Primary LocationUnited States-New Jersey-Piscataway-425 Hoes Lane
Other LocationsNorth America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
OrganizationJohnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Job FunctionContract Administration
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the live
- Health & Social Care, Science & Research, Consumer goods
- Maidenhead, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1886