- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,064.0 per year
Unlocked turns talented graduates into inspiring leaders through a two-year development programme focusing on prisoner rehabilitation and reducing reoffending. The course provides specialist knowledge and advanced understanding of the prison environment that will enhance your professional practice as a prison officer and build an academically informed, evidence-based perspective on a wide range of issues in criminal justice. It will give you the skills and expertise to change attitudes and perceptions to encourage new approaches that support rehabilitation.
- Two year leadership development programme to start your career all elements of standard prison officer training as well as starting your Master’s studies. This will include two weeks in your prison.
- Intensive initial training on a six week residential which will cover
- Ongoing mentoring by a experienced prison officer who will support your continual professional development
- Work placement opportunities with employers outside the prison sector
- Fully funded master’s degree in leadership and rehabilitation, taken alongside your full-time role as a prison officer
- Opportunity to influence government by contributing to a policy paper which will be delivered to the Secretary of State
- Onward care
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching