- Todmorden, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are set in a beautiful semi-rural Victorian market town in the Pennines, recently voted in Country Living as one of the top 10 places to live, with excellent transport links between Leeds and Manchester.
- We are a knit, friendly team of 3 partners, 3 sessional GP’s, 1 registrar, 4 ANP’s, 1 advanced clinical Pharmacist and a fantastic nursing team of 5. We have a strong track record of staff retention and the current vacancy is to replace 2 retiring ANP’s.
- We are a GMS Training Practice, with approximately 13500 patients and aim to provide high quality care for our traditional community. We hold a CQC rating of GOOD.
- We are located within impressive, spacious modern premises with a wide array of clinical facilities and multi-disciplinary team onsite.
- We have established Practice Health Champions who support our community through various activities.
- We are a paperless practice using Emis Web and Docman.
- Attractive and buoyant local housing market.
- Home of Incredible Edible, a nationwide scheme to promote community gardening and healthy eating.
- Scenic semi-rural location close to Hebden Bridge , lending itself to outdoor and cultural pursuits.
- High achieving local schools.
- Strong community atmosphere and enterprising, eclectic local population.
We are looking between 6 – 8 sessions per week (plus extended hours).
In return we offer a competitive salary plus indemnity fees, with 6 months mutual assessment for salaried to partner. We will consider job share and are very supportive of work/life balance.
We are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:6 - 8 SessionsPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Medical & Dental
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Todmorden, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948