You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
The role covers the following duties:
- Code passed invoices and authorise on SAGE
- Chase staff to pass outstanding invoices
- Raise payments for invoices
- Maintain templates on bank line, update bank details and add new templates
- Put payments into SAGE and allocate against the relevant invoice
- Liaise with suppliers re overdue accounts and outstanding balances
- Look through supplier statements to check for urgent due payments
- Check through phone billing for re-charge payments
- Maintain Purchase Ledger accounts on SAGE, resolves issues on accounts
- Run monthly Intrastat report
- Run other internal reports and update on spreadsheets and pull invoices
- Update and send out weekly the Outgoing Payments List and Updated Balances spreadsheet
- Update and send out weekly Payments to Debit Account spreadsheet
- Receive VAT Certificates and tie them up with SAGE.
You should have an interest in a career in Finance and have at least 1 year of experience in Purchase Ledger. There is a lot of opportunity to learn on the role and support in studying for financial exams may be available for the right candidate, if that is something you are currently undertaking.
You should be confident with interacting with staff at all levels with external contacts, you should be a flexible and motivated individual who will work with a team to help provide timely and efficient financial support to the company.
Closing date for applications: 12pm Tuesday 18th September 2018.
To apply: Please send a copy of your CV in PDF format along with a brief cover email via the button below
Please reference your email: Purchase Ledger
We will review applications as they are submitted, once sufficient applications have been received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy, therefore please submit your application as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to contact successful candidates who are invited to interviews. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us by the end of the day on Friday 21st September 2018 then unfortunately you will not have been successful on this occasion.
White Cube is a leading contemporary art gallery; its exhibition programme extends across its three gallery spaces: Bermondsey in South London, Mason’s Yard in St. James’s, London and Hong Kong Central district. Since its inception in 1993, the gallery has exhibited the work of many of the world’s most highly acclaimed contemporary artists.
For further information visit: www.whitecube.com
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About WHITE CUBE
White Cube’s exhibition programme extends across its three gallery spaces: Bermondsey in South London, Mason’s Yard in St. James’s, London and Hong Kong Central district. Since its inception in 1993, the gallery has exhibited the work of many of the world’s most highly acclaimed contemporary artists.
- Art & Design
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1993