You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If your chosen area in London is within Audit, you will study the ACA route via ICAEW while working within areas of the business and clients such as:
- Corporate Audit
- Non Profit
- Pension Funds
- Professional Practices
We would aim to build you up year by year via our 3 year Level 7 apprenticeship route:
- Your first year would consist of perfecting your auditing skills while passing your exams.
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business && Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation.
- Your second year you would further enhance your audit skills with the addition of responsibility of looking after a first year Apprentice.
- You would also manage a first year apprentice on an Audit while undertaking your exams for your second year.
- By the end of the second year, you could be leading your own audits
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit && Assurance, Financial Accounting && Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Leading your own Audit team
- Reviewing work done by the team with written feedback
- Planning an running Audits
- Sitting and passing exams
- In this final year, you will complete the ICAEW Advanced Level Modules including Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and a Case study.
Our minimum requirements:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent.
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Crowe UK
Crowe is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities. The firm and its subsidiaries also help clients make smart decisions that lead to lasting value with its tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crow
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1942