- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 250.0 per week
Ensure that all asset servicing requirements of the management and the Fund Managers are met.
To assume project lead for Operations projects as agreed by management.
* Ensure all Corporate Action activity is recorded on Office systems in a timely and accurate manner.
* All corporate action activity accurately recorded on Office systems within agreed timeframes
* Ensure that Fund Managers are informed of all Corporate Action activity and that necessary decisions are taken by Managers and instructions communicated to custodians within required timeframes.
* Relationships with Fund Managers built and maintained, Fund Managers kept informed of all activity and instructions communicated to custodians within agreed timeframes.
* Liaise with custodians to ensure timely and accurate delivery of service and inform management of errors/ omissions by custodians.
* Relationships with custodian built and maintained, accurate service delivered and all errors/omissions escalated to Management promptly
* Ensure that participates in Class Actions and that Custodian services are conducted appropriately.
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976