You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
They’re currently looking to bring on board graduates to continue delivering on their reputation for excellence in the role of Graduate Customer Relationship Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly communicative individual to get their foot in the door of a leading firm in its field. You’ll be joining a leading brand name, receive unrivalled learning and development support.
Responsibilities you’ll have as a Graduate Customer Relationship Officer:
- Qualifying responses to marketing campaigns by reaching out and determining needs on behalf of senior sales executives;
- Utilising excellent phone manner and written communication skills to introduce product and service offering;
- Developing a broad understanding of client products in order to present to potential prospects;
- Providing support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate showing drive, resilience and a genuinely customer-centric manner.
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £27k
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995