- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 20 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 432.0 per week
Our technical operations team are seeking to recruit graduates and experienced professionals who are looking to join a fast paced innovative company.
This role involves managing and supporting an IT infrastructure on an international level, this will include:
- Database management
- Database, hardware and network performance tuning
- Installation and administration of servers
- Management and configuration of switches, firewalls and routers
- Managing data centre infrastructure
- Application and infrastructure security testing
- End to end resolution on technical issues
You will be working closely with TPP Developers ensuring the SystmOne solution remains available and runs as fast as possible for our end users. You may also interact with clients both in the UK and internationally.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About TPP UK
TPP are a leading IT company, dedicated to delivering world class healthcare software through our innovative products; SystmOne, SystmOnline, SystmInsight and SystmConnect. Our philosophy is to join up healthcare based on a shared electronic health record, improving access to clinical data and empowering patients to take part in their care. W
- Technology & IT, Health & Social Care
- in Basingstoke, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997