You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As an IT Analyst at P&G you will be placed at the heart of real business challenges that require technology and leadership skills to drive transformational business value. You will have the support of the P&G IT community around you to develop and grow your career.
You will partner with other P&G functions such as Product Supply, F&A, HR, R&D or Sales to work on systems and processes to drive the business through leading technological advances.play-rounded-fill play-rounded-outline play-sharp-fill play-sharp-outline pause-sharp-outline pause-sharp-fill pause-rounded-outline pause-rounded-fill 00:00 01:48 01:48 CCClosed CaptionsNo subtitles My Career at P&G
Hear from employees at P&G
Qualifications and skills
- Graduates from any Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics courses (minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent).
- Minimum introductory technical education working with IT programming and a passion for technology and unleashing it to drive business value. As we aim to recruit smart individuals who get things done and stand out from the crowd, we look beyond your academic achievements.
- Application Management & Enterprise Architecture: Provide technical and thought leadership on system architecture, application integration and development initiatives. Actively participates in the development of technical architecture for assigned systems and projects. Connect externally, evaluate new technologies and identify the benefit business case for using new technologies. Manage complex software development and integration technology projects in a fast paced, constantly changing dynamic environment. Manage IT vendor partners to ensure timely, quality and cost effective delivery of solution and services.
- Business Solution Delivery: Lead business transformation and solution delivery that supports well-defined business objectives by leveraging technology. Effectively influence business leadership alignment on the transformation. Understand and analyze existing business processes. Understands business requirements and effectively collaborate with multi-function team to translate business needs and process into technical requirements and specifications. Be accountable for the value /success of the final solution as proposed in the business case
- Project Management: Lead a project team with multi-function and vendor resources. Be accountable for project success by strong project management skill, e.g. scope, budget, time and quality management. Own project success criteria and business value realization. Manage the delivery of requirements documents, use-case documentation, prototypical user experiences, test plans, and rollout communications.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Health & Social Care, Science & Research, Consumer goods
- in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1837