You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Join us and you will be an integral part of our team. Over 9-10 intensive weeks you will experience what it’s like to work for our international bank. You will go through two job rotations and gain a wide range of practical experience. During your internship, you will also benefit from training courses, seminars and a variety of networking events. Successful interns will be invited to join the Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme. About wealth management
With client assets of around EUR 300 billion (as at December 31, 2017), Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations we create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and DWS. Your role
Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand. This will give you an overview of all facets of asset management. By developing individual solutions, you can develop your analytical, communication and advisory skills and gain the basic expertise required for dealing with demanding clients. The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Wealth Management meets your needs and aspirations. Areas in which you could work
- Lending, deposits and mortgages
- Structured products
- Funds solutions
- Capital markets
- Coverage and advice and
What we are looking for
We are looking for bright minds with strong academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic focus on business, in particular business studies, legal, economics or a comparable programme?
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Have you already completed previous vocational (banking) training/an internship or do you have part-time experience in banking or customer advisory?
- Do you have any work or volunteering experience abroad?
- Do you have strong communication skills, enjoy working closely with both internal and external customers and are you fluent in English? Depending on the location, some additional regional language skills – such as Mandarin – would be a plus but not essential.
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with rapid comprehension and enthusiasm?
Then we look forward to meeting you.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 12/11/2018Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870
1 Great Winchester St, London, UK