- Deeside, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Marketing Student – Whistle stop overview
We don’t have a business if we can’t tell our customers how great our products are. Whether we are talking to our customers (the way they love) through direct or digital platforms, we have experts that will give you fantastic exposure to the full marketing mix. Our marketing roles offer opportunities for you to analyse our consumer data, ensure our customer and network incentives and offers promote commercial sales, right the way through to launching new products! We will also bring you up to speed with corporate processes such as finances and budget management.
Enabling you to be the best you can be is on the top of list at TGB! Our managers will support you by identifying projects that will provide opportunities for development as well as giving face to face support on a regular basis
You can find more detail about the indiviudal roles up for grabs in the attachments below..
You want in?
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be:
- You’ll need to be completing a Marketing or Business focussed undergraduate degree which includes a year in industry.
- Confident in communicating, with an awesome eye for detail when it comes to written work and grammar
- Really team focussed and able to build relationships
- Passionate about customers & obsessed with delivering a service the way that customers LOVE!
- Residing in the UK and either living within or willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of our ECO HQ
About TGB – In a nutshell
You may already follow Toyota on social media or in the news and have heard about the great things that Toyota continue to achieve globally, well, what we do here at TGB helps achieve those great things! Here at out ECO HQ in Surrey, we support the car dealership network as the sales and marketing functions for both Toyota and Lexus in the UK. We are a diverse team with a common goal, to do business the way that customers love.
There’s loads of really great stuff on our blog here.
What you’ll get - Great people deserve great things
Enabling you to be the best you can be is top on the list at TGB, so it’s more than just an externally benchmarked salary and bonus that puts smiles on the faces of people that work here:
- Access to attractive car schemes for you (& your family)
- Eco HQ, free parking & restaurant offering a fantastic working environment
- Generous annual leave which increases with service and holiday trading option.
- Flexible working initiatives*
- 2 volunteering days per year and various Corporate & Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Private medical healthcare, Employee Assistance Program & eye tests
- Exclusive discounts & discount website
- Onsite gym, Sports and Social Club, cycle to work scheme & flu jabs to keep you healthy
- Regular 121s with your manager, a personal development plan reviewed quarterly with a range of training & support (as per the TGB Management Deal)
- Annual events and random acts of kindness throughout the year (e.g, summer party, Green month BBQ)
*We don’t take a cookie cutter approach to working flexibly because this means different things to different people. Its best to talk to us about the flexibility you’d like at the interview and although we can’t promise that we’ll be able to give you exactly what you want, we will definitely promise not to judge you for asking. We love it that lots of our people work flexibly!
Toyota loves diversity -
To innovate, we need diversity of thought so a diverse and inclusive workplace is hugely important to us. We won’t discriminate against any protected characteristics, will judge applications on merit and won’t make any assumptions.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Toyota’s world renowned philosophy, values and culture have made us a global leader in manufacturing. Our uncompromising commitment to quality, innovation and design, means our people have to be the best trained and motivated in the industry.
We have a workforce of approximately 3,400 employees who work at one of our two Plants in the
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- in Deeside, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989