- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 42,000.0 per year
Boasting a dynamic, lively culture and a strong learning and development programme, this is an ideal role for an ambitious graduate looking to put their language skills to good use in a role that rewards hard work.The company
Our client havehelped the world's leadingbrandsbetter understand and improve their customer experience. Using their analytics software they’re able to extrapolate business intelligence from all sorts of customer feedback and turn it into information that businesses can use to better serve their customer base.
You will utilise your language skills to generate new business for our clients through a variety of methods. You will be required to:
- Generate new business opportunities with industry leading companies across numerous markets
- Research potential clients so as to build and maintain your own client portfolio
- Qualify marketing generated leads to ensure quality meetings for your account executives
- Consistently achieve monthly KPIs
- Utilize internal training resources to enhance your expertise
What you get:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Potential on-target earning starting at £42k!
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Social events/nights out
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English and Dutch to the minimum of business level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995