You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bracknell, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32,250.0 per year
A renowned specialist enterprise is looking for well-rounded graduates determined to excel. A household name that operates nationwide, they have the resources and proven inclination to invest in your career!
As a Graduate Sales Engineer, the successful candidate will have a technical footing, which will be embellished by supplemental internal training. An exciting crossover between sales and technical consulting, combined with our client’s stature as a household name, means that this role paves the way for numerous avenues of progression! Supporting internal teams and clients with your technical expertise, you will employ a consultative approach in meeting and solving problems head on.
A comprehensive benefits package awaits the successful candidate! A starting salary of £32,250, excellent scope for progression and a welcoming working culture with regular socials are all offered by the company!
- Enhance your existing technical expertise by learning about the company’s product, services and marketplace
- Internally ensure that all processes are running smoothly, analysing how best to improve these processes
- Regularly consult with clients in order to troubleshoot issues they may encounter
- Liaise with internal teams regularly in order to ensure any issues they have with operating systems are dealt with speedily
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £32,250
- A welcoming working culture with regular socials
- Your choice of placement in all manner of locations nationwide!
- Excellent scope for progression, learning & development
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Healthcare/Pension scheme
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific, Technological, Engineering or Mathematical discipline
- Driven and ambitious
- Fantastic interpersonal/communication skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995