- Bolton, UK
- Apply by 29 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 335.0 per week
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bolton – Route to Teacher Training in 2019!
Recently graduated with a degree in English, Maths or Science and have a true passion for your subject?
Unsure about committing yourself to teacher training just yet?
Spend the year as a Teaching Assistant in a supportive, inspirational school in Bolton learning the ropes and make your career choice one that you are sure about.
- Full Academic year in one school as a Teaching Assistant
- Excellent training and mentorship provided, work with other like-minded graduates
- Support pupils on a 1:1/small group basis and in class, based on your subject specialism
- Earn £325 per week
- Opportunity to apply for the schools own teacher training programme
- Bolton – work in a non-selective, mixed secondary school with pupils of all abilities, cultures and backgrounds
Can I apply?
- If you have a degree in a core subject, heaps of enthusiasm and a passion for education, yes!
What should I do now?
- Click ‘apply’ and send your CV
- Or call Holly at i-teachers for more information about our fantastic graduate programme
- Check out our Trust Pilot reviews and website for more opportunities
This school needs talented graduates like you, to inspire the next generation and make a difference to pupils lives!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- in Bolton, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011