- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
My client is a leading international investment consultancy firm based in London.
This role is responsible for the sourcing, research and monitoring of fixed income investment managers with a focus on credit strategies, both long-only and alternatives (inc. private debt). The analyst will be accountable for making investment manager recommendations, as well as supporting the investment process through maintaining industry contacts and internal databases, analysis of portfolio data and the review of documentation and trade publications.
The responsibilities for the role include
- Generate and maintain short lists of managers for the firms clients in the relevant sub-asset classes of credit markets
- Liaise with existing industry contacts and develop your own network for sourcing of ideas
- Maintaining records in the central database
- Attend and lead investment due diligence meetings with identified managers
- Preparation of pre-meeting materials (agendas, credit case studies, portfolio analysis etc)
- Diligently record meeting notes for investment manager meetings
- Liaise with incumbent investment managers to request portfolio information and keep abreast of developmen