- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
We are looking for three energetic and driven with the flexibility to connect with a wide range of people and adapt effectively in the fast-paced environment at Zopa and their award-winning customer service team.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
At Zopa, they directly match people looking for a loan with people looking to invest.
Located near: London Bridge station.
About the Zopa team: Their excellent customer service and the great rates we offer have won us loads of awards. MoneySuperMarket named us their Best Personal Loans Provider for 2016 and e were voted Most Trusted Loan Provider for the 7th consecutive year by consumers in the Moneywise Customer Service Awards, as well as Most Trusted P2P Platform.
- Answer inbound calls customer.
- Respond to a target of 20 emails.
- Resolve any queries and update systems and accounts accordingly.
- Actioning customer requests - settlement figures, change of name, change of address, change Direct Debit (DD) details, change DD date.
- Talk existing and potential customers through the new loan application and/or new investment journey.
- Administration duties such as customer letters, other departmental requests on customers’ accounts, training, customer callbacks.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service during every interaction.
- Build relationships with customers to mitigate complaints and demonstrate a clear understanding of their needs.
- Taking payments from customers via telephone.
Hours will be on their rotating shift work (no weekends) but some late and early starts Monday-Friday. 40 hours between 8am-8pm.
- After completing your Business Administration apprenticeship you will be awarded: A level 3 Business Administration qualification equivalent to 2 A-levels.
- After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management.
Business Administration level 3.
1. Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- A good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Skills and soft skills
- Understanding the importance of treating customers fairly and demonstrate your ability to go the extra mile in order to ensure that the customer feels valued.
- You look forward to contributing positively to the team dynamic and hitting the ground running, true Zopian style.
- You’ll have a basic understanding of lending products such as loans and credit cards and be keen to learn the intricacies of finance in further depth.
- You are capable of thinking on your feet and communicating effectively, asking clarifying questions and offering simple explanations to complex issues.
- Alongside your natural rapport-building talents, you are a fast learner with an exceptionally high attention to detail, able to adapt efficiently to new concepts and systems.
- You are able to work with minimum supervision.
- You are always striving to better yourself, focused on growing a rewarding career within customer services.
- You have the confidence and patience.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK