- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
We are looking for three energetic and driven with the flexibility to connect with a wide range of people and adapt effectively in the fast-paced environment at Zopa and their award-winning customer service team.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
At Zopa, they directly match people looking for a loan with people looking to invest.
Located near: London Bridge station.
About the Zopa team: Their excellent customer service and the great rates we offer have won us loads of awards. MoneySuperMarket named us their Best Personal Loans Provider for 2016 and e were voted Most Trusted Loan Provider for the 7th consecutive year by consumers in the Moneywise Customer Service Awards, as well as Most Trusted P2P Platform.
- Answer inbound calls customer.
- Respond to a target of 20 emails.
- Resolve any queries and update systems and accounts accordingly.
- Actioning customer requests - settlement figures, change of name, change of address, change Direct Debit (DD) details, change DD date.
- Talk existing and potential customers through the new loan application and/or new investment journey.
- Administration duties such a