You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Reading, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.7 per hour
Upto £10.70 ph.
This company works with a growing number of ecommerce clients, delivering goods to the US and throughout Europe. Their established distribution channels provide reliable, efficient and compliant export solutions from both UK and US facilities.
Now looking for a Graduate Data Administrator to join their growing team on an initial 26 week basis.
As Graduate Data Administrator, you will be primarily working with address data to fulfil client mailings and fulfilment. You will also be dealing with clients to ensure the high standards of customer care and client communication.
* Communication with clients by phone or email
* Processing jobs and Creating Workflows and Coding using Cygnus, Planet Press, Excel and Access
* Checking, cleaning, de-duplicating, merging & sorting data
* Converting various data formats
* Designing and printing a high volume of address sheets or letters
* Direct and Process emails into the appropriate internal departments
* Starting hourly rate between £8 – 10.70ph
* 20 Days holiday per annum (plus statutory bank holidays), increasing each year of service
* Friendly, outgoing team
You will be a highly motivated and technically competent individual with a flexible approach that can grow and develop with the business as opportunities present themselves.
* Recent graduate, with a related degree i.e humanities, sciences, engineering
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Attention to detail and good organisation skills are essential
* Able to work on own initiative - flexible and trustworthy
Please note: You will start on a 26 week probationary period paid on a weekly basis. On successful completion of your probation, there is a permanent graduate position available
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your Graduate recruiter of choice - helping your business grow by sourcing top quality university graduates for short term projects and permanent roles
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialist, finding talented and motivated graduates to help your business grow.
Nurturing talent is a big investment
- Recruitment & HR
- Sheffield, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008