You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
to search results Apply for this JobThe Swatch Group (UK) Limited
Order Administrator Job-descriptionAs the order administrator, you'll assume responsibilities for all SGUK accounts and act as a ‘brand ambassador’.
Whilst taking and processing orders accurately and efficiently, maintain good administration and provide clear communication with external customers, the brands and service centre functions.
- Achieving KPI targets
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing and new accounts
- Deal with prices, stock position and general enquiries from customers
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Acting as a brand ambassadors
- Log telephone conversations with all relevant information
- Respond to enquiries from members of the public
- Daily maintenance of filing
- Price and availability enquiries
- Maintaining the order processing inbox & fax
- Maintaining the order processing returns inbox
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Liaise with Brands on a weekly touch base
- Liaise with the Logistics department with regards to weekly replenishment
- Liaise with Brand(s) / Logistics regarding any errors/discrepancies on stock sheets, stock discrepancies, etc.
- High level interpersonal skills - ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively and professionally to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Planning, organisational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Knowledge of SAP a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Job locationE16 2QU London
Company addressThe Swatch Group (UK) Limited
2nd Floor East Wing
The Royals Business Park
GB-London E16 2QU
Contact personMichaela Miller
Apply for this Job to search results
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.