- Telford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,800.0 per year
As a technology graduate you will be working on technology projects which make use of your skills combined with new technology developments, we tailor the projects to make the best use of your experience.
What you will be doing... (Role Duties and Responsibilities)
- Investigating new manufacturing processes and techniques for vehicle and munitions products
- New chemical compositions for future explosives
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Future electronic architectures for vehicle and soldier Systems
- New automotive technology to upgrade in service vehicles and underpin new vehicle designs
- Armoured fighting vehicle technology including armour, protection and mission Systems
Rewards and benefits
You can make a real impact during your internship. And you can expect real rewards package too over the 12 weeks, with 6.5 days’ holiday a potential fast track to our graduate schemes, subject to performance and availability.
- £16,800 p/a pro rata,
What you’ll need
To join our Business or Engineering summer internship schemes you must be on course for at least a 2:2 Bachelor's degree in a related subject.
You will also need to be available for the full 12 weeks.
We are an inclusive employer and strive to recruit, retain
About BAE Systems
Join remarkable people doing work that matters
Join us as an undergraduate and you’ll quickly become involved in developing some of the most technologically advanced defence, security and aerospace systems, and receive tailored development to advance your career!
Who we are
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world
- Engineering & industrial
- in Telford, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1999