- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 90.0 per day
Destination Education are currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistants to work within one of their fantastic Primary Schools based in Lambeth. This is a great opportunity to work within one of the highest achieving schools in South East London, working alongside dedicated and passionate teaching staff.
The ideal candidates should be comfortable working students that may have multiple Educational needs. Also you will need to be flexible on year groups as you will be required to work across the school.
The initial role will be until the end of the academic year. This will give you the chance to further bolster your classroom experience with the school potentially offering a schools direct / permanent placement.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Great Rates of Pay (Minimum £80 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Aaron at Destination Education.