You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
Job Purpose and primary objectives
Software Developers produce, install and implement new and modified computer systems, networks and related operating software.
- Carry out enhancements to existing applications
- Develop and implement new applications
- Analyse functional requirements
- Understand technical architecture of application
- Create low level design for intended functionality
- Enhance or develop the functionality
- Test and deploy
- Update knowledge management procedures and handbooks.
- Knowledge on web technologies (Java, NodeJS), database technologies ( MongoDB) and methodologies (e.g. Scrum , Kanban, TDD, DevOps)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968
33 Grosvenor Pl, Belgravia, London, UK