You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Powering informed decisions
Client Service Executive
You will support the team in delivering research projects and developing our relationships with clients, inspiring them by designing creative solutions, writing compelling proposals and delivering impactful insights.
Kantar Media is a global leader in media intelligence, providing clients with the data they need to make informed decisions on all aspects of media measurement, monitoring and selection. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Deliver research projects, being involved throughout the whole process, ensuring projects are carried out cost effectively, to a high standard and within agreed timescales
- Contribute to debriefs and reports which tell a story and deliver impactful insights
- Supporting proposals and pitches for projects to win business with new and existing clients
- Deliver excellent client service that helps to build effective relationships with external stakeholders
- Build effective internal relationships
- Deliver high quality research projects, encompassing a wide range of solutions
- Develop your capability designing research solutions, building experience of answering client problems with creative solutions
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Analyse quantitative data, finding stories and producing debriefs and reports to a high standard, and present confidently to clients.
- A team player with a positive, supportive and mature attitude to peers, junior staff and senior management
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please click to apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Media, Publishing & Events
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in