You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Our client boasts offices in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Bristol so are definitely well established with plans to continue growth.
They specialise in an array of sectors including Legal, IT, Finance, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, Education just to name a few!
The role itself...
* Undertaking a Trainee Recruitment consultant position
* Enrolling onto their graduate development programme whilst also being assigned a mentor and a senior manager
* Sourcing candidates from job boards, through Linkedin and job advertisements created by you
* Interviewing your candidates through both telephone interviews and face to face
* Business development by bringing new clients to the business - attending client meetings to build relationships
* Being active within the whole recruitment process from the first call to placement
Benefits on offer...
* Graduate development programme
* Uncapped Commission with no threshold
* Linkedin recruiter license, subscription to all relevant job boards
* Monthly lunch clubs and social events for the team
* A genuine team atmosphere with constant support and encouragement
Who are we on the lookout for ... 6 of you to start with!
* Graduates 2:2 or above
* Confident, resilient and unafraid of picking up the phone
* Sales experience desirable (phone shop, door to door sales, call centre, street fundraising, upselling)
* Independance and hard working attitude
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Three60 Recruitment
Three60 is a recruitment and career consultancy offering over 60 years combined experience.
From start-ups and small growing companies to SMEs, PLC's and multinationals across the UK and further afield. We operate a market leading, competency based methodology which relies on a comprehensive understanding of both candidate and cli
- Recruitment & HR
- Birmingham, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2009