- Thatcham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,600.0 per year
EXCELLENT COMMISSION + FANTASTIC TRAINING ACADEMY + 33 DAYS HOLIDAY + BUPA HEALTHCARE
Full Graduate Training scheme provided
Are you a confident and outgoing graduate looking for the perfect role to give you the ongoing support to develop into a specialist and successful career?
This Graduate Management Trainee training scheme is widely recognised for turning bright, ambitious graduates into expert Business Management Consultants. Their clients are some of the most successful and forward-thinking company’s s across a variety of sectors including banking, financial services, IT services, transport, construction, telecoms and energy.
The focus is always on delivering sustainable performance improvements.
The training scheme will provide a structured programme over 12-18 months, providing tailored development plans, opportunities to shadow the most experienced consultants and attend workshops to cultivate critical sales skills within our staff.
If you are looking to fast track your career whilst receiving industry leading training, then please send your CV in immediately!
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you will also be based both in the office and venturing out on consulting opportunities, workshops, training courses and shadowing sales visits to the executives you are speaking with on the phone. Due to the close-knit culture that comes with working for a large Blue-Chip company, you will have the exclusive opportunity of working first hand with the Senior Management Team.
* Must have previous work experience, including internships and temporary placements.
* Achieved a university degree and strong ‘A’ levels or equivalent if taken outside the UK.
* A genuine interest in business and consulting.
* Creative thinking and the ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to interact effectively with clients and build relationships.
* A high level of confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
* A team-focused attitude, with the ability to confidently carry out projects independently also.
* An aptitude for hard work and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
* Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-moving, project-based consulting environment.
* Either living or willing to relocate to within 45 minutes of the office, which is just outside Reading.
* £22,600 per annum
* £29,000 OTE
* 25 days holiday
* Proven, successful and structured development programme
* Death in Service
* BUPA Healthcare
Shortlisting is taking place in the coming days so please send your CV in for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Get-Recruited (UK) Ltd
Get Recruited is a leading multi-sector recruitment business with a reputation for exceptional customer service, integrity, efficiency and speed. Since our inception in 2006, we have experienced enviable growth and financial success with year on year improvement.
Over the last decade, we have developed a diverse network of very hi
- Recruitment & HR
- in Thatcham, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006