You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Staines, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The overview:An opportunity is available for a Security Metrics and Reporting Analyst to join Information Security reporting into Head of Security Governance.
You will be managing the processes and technology that provision real-time metrics to enable the effective management of the Information Security function.
The role:As a Security Metrics and Reporting Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing the metrics framework, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and greater alignment with the Business and DTS Strategy.
- Working with the data providers to collect and consolidate information in an efficient manner to enable dashboard reporting.
- Developing and maintaining the data model and dashboard utilising the Power BI tool.
- Managing the processes and procedures that support the delivery of an accurate and timely metrics dashboard.
- Working with the key stakeholders to understand, define and manage any changes to the metrics framework and dashboard.
- Promoting the use of Power BI across Information Security and DTS through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Providing subject matter expertise on data analysis tools, particularly evolution of Power BI.
The person:Naturally, you are competent in data analysis and quality assurance and have experience in designing and implementing Business Intelligence tools in complex environments (with multiple delivery teams) as well as working with complex Excel spreadsheets and data sets. You have also in-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring). Your experience in stakeholder management and requirements gathering and hands on designing and delivering reports using diverse data sources is also relevant to the role.
You also possess the following skills and background:
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to design and implement interactive reports using a range of technologies including Power BI.
- An effective communicator capable of collaborating and building credibility with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong organizational awareness and a collaborative attitude in order to build successful relationships.
- Ability to influence diverse stakeholders to deliver group outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of IT and information security concepts, management and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred area(s) of study include information technology, computer science, information systems, or related technical field.
- More than three years of experience within areas of information technology and/or information security.
- Preferably, but not required, your certifications may include: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997