You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
M.i.h Jeans is the denim girl’s denim brand. With an attitude and integrity built on five decades of denim experience, the London-based label is known for embodying the relaxed and assured spirit of blue-jean culture.
Under the direction of Chloe Lonsdale, Chief Creative Officer, the brand continues to develop its distinctive signature products with perfect fits and innovative washes.
At the centre of the brand’s approach is a desire to create products that people love living in and a commitment to denim design that goes beyond the material to capture a free-spirited emotion that has lasting character.
As a PR/Admin intern at M.i.h Jeans you will gain an invaluable insight into a career in luxury fashion PR, where you will be closely supported and mentored in all aspects of the role. Based in a beautiful head office, part of your experience will require you to be a brand ambassador and first point of contact for all visitors, including journalists, buyers and models.
This is a full time position for 3 months, with expenses (including lunch and travel within London) paid.
Daily Tasks will include:
- Assisting with daily UK & international sample send outs and returns for M.i.h Jeans
- Updating and maintaining accurate excel spreadsheets, including the contacts database and sample tracking
- Shipping collections worldwide for seasonal press days
- Booking local and worldwide couriers
- Assisting with the seasonal press day, including invitation send outs and RSVPs
- Assisting with look book send outs
- Scanning press coverage
- Opportunity to contribute to M.i.h social media
- Maintaining a welcoming reception area
- Attending to guests upon their arrival
- Supporting the organization of internal social events
- Answering and screening calls
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing mail deliveries including sample sent outs
- General administration support to the PR team and Office Manager
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Preferably an undergraduate
- Drive to pursue a successful career in fashion PR
- A good knowledge of the luxury fashion market, particularly luxury denim
- Organised and conscientious with efficient time management skills and the ability to work effectively to agreed deadlines
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, driven and an independent thinker
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Great telephone manner
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About MiH Jeans
- Consumer goods
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1969