- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding business with exceptional earning and career progression potential?
The company has achieved exceptional year on year growth with offices in three major UK cities (London, Manchester and Bristol), the US, Germany and Holland, with plans to expand further in the UK and worldwide. A focus on in-house development and organic growth means that employees are able to progress quickly to management level, with the company winning The Sunday Times 'Best Small Companies to Work For’ two years running.
If you are a highly sociable and money motivated individual, the opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant in an industry leading firm is not to be missed. Graduates speaking French, German or Dutch will be fast-tracked through the process.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary
- Year 1 - £20K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 - £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 - £60K base, £100K+ OTE
- Fast track internal promotion to Senior Consultant within 2 years
- Exceptional commission structure - uncapped earning potential!
- Wide range of offices across Europe means potential for relocation
- All expenses paid 5 star trips to worldwide destinations
- Company car on reaching t