You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ready to make an impact at Sky? With graduate and student opportunities in everything from Finance to Marketing and Technology to Strategy, now’s your chance. As part of Europe’s biggest entertainment brand, your time here will mean real work from the start. Exciting projects and opportunities to develop. A supportive environment. Iconic shows. News. Sports. Cutting-edge technology. Plenty of benefits. And a job you love to talk about.
About the programme:
As our Graduate Project Manager, you’ll join the team responsible for our award-winning customer service. Help deliver our top-quality products and services. Drive improvements. Dive into exciting projects. Work with our Customer Operations, Product, Marketing and IT teams. And learn how Change Delivery supports our strategic goals.
For the first six months, you’ll team up with one of our experienced Project Managers to help you get started. Once you’ve got your feet under the table, we’ll give you the freedom to do your best work, your way.
You’ll have our full support to complete a professional Project Management qualification, for example the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
- Keep track of your project’s progress
- Update relevant people in the business
- Define the business need for your project and help others understand it, too
- Manage and track risks, working with other teams to reduce impacts on timeline and budget
- Help us launch new products and services
- A graduate – or soon will be
- A confident communicator, no matter who you’re talking to
- Collaborative, capable of building strong relationships
- An analytical thinker that can simplify your thought process for others
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen to learn quickly
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to drive your own development
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better.
Apply online with copy of CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
28 years of experience. 22 million customers. Five countries. Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business, is more than just television, mobile and broadband. With pioneering technology, innovative minds and forward thinking teams, we make the future happen.
People drive Sky’s success. But we don’t look for a certai
- Technology & IT
- Crowborough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989